Are you having a specific problem with WordPress? Our WordPress Experts will fix and repair your website within 24 hours.
How it works
- Purchase a WordPress Bug Fix
Purchase our flat-rate service. No matter how tricky your WordPress bug, we will work on it until it is completely fixed.
- Report your bug
Please fill out the form below to describe your bug in detail. Don’t forget to leave an admin username and admin password, so our WordPress Experts can access your WordPress Dashboard and fix the bug as fast as possible.
- Your bug got fixed
Your website is back online and should be working perfectly. Now you can get back to business!
WordPress bugs you may face
- 400 Bad Request
- 403 Forbidden
- 404 Not Found
- 500 Internal Server Error
- 502 Bad Gateway
- WordPress Memory Limit Error
- Uploaded File Exceeds the upload_max_filesize Directive in php.ini
- Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Exceeded
- Upload: Failed to Write File to Disk
- “Sorry, This File Type Is Not Permitted for Security Reasons”
- “Sorry, You Are Not Allowed to Access This Page”
- Error Establishing a Database Connection
- PHP Errors in WordPress
- “Not Secure” Warning in Chrome
- The White Screen of Death
- Locked Out of the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Briefly Unavailable for Scheduled Maintenance
- Changes Aren’t Visible on Your Live Site
- Failed Auto-Update
- WordPress Performance Issues
- WordPress Is Not Sending Emails
- WordPress Syntax Errors
- WordPress Failed to Open Stream
- “The Site Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties”
- Your WordPress Site Is Down
Submit your bug fix request
Please note that we can only process your request after your purchase.